Terms & Conditions
Quicklyevents is a technology platform for Event Discovery, Promotion & Ticketing. It is owned by the company "Salasar eCommerce Total Solutions Pvt Ltd." known as "Quicklyevents" in this specific document.
The term 'Quicklyevents' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties and partner websites provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website that is not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to Indian civil laws.
- Some of the ticketing functionality is directly provided by our different Affiliates. In such cases, Quicklyevents acts as an intermediary that allows you access to the information. We take no legal liability for cancellations, changes, or any other issues arising with the event.
If you are not satisfied with the quality of services offered by us, you can raise a refund request by emailing email@example.com.
The refund policy is as follows:
- 100% refund will be provided if the promotion cancellation request has been raised within 2 hours of the payment.
- Refund process may take up to 5 business days.
The refund will be in the form of a transfer back to your card/bank account and no cash return will be provided. We request you to mention the transaction number in all correspondence. Not mentioning the transaction number might lead to delays of your refund.
If anyone has any issue (obligation, privacy related, legal, fraudulent, criminal, political, identity theft or any other) with the content of the event, we request them to directly contact the organizer for the problem and/or for the removal of that event.
Quicklyevents is affiliated with a few event listing websites and only displays the information which is publicly available. However in case if an event organizer claims that their event was not meant to be a public event or wrongfully listed on our platform, they can remove or delete the event by contacting us at Support@arenasoftwares.com
Crawling or scraping content posted to Quicklyevents is strictly not allowed and strong action shall be taken against such activities.
General Terms And Conditions For Ticketing:
Payment: All payments through our ticketing services are made directly to the organizers. It is advisable that the user verifies the availability, authenticity and safety of the event. The ticketing services are provided only as an added convenience for the users and Quicklyevents does not verify the events and the payments made.
Liability of refund for cancellation of the events: All the events listed on Quicklyevents are posted by the organizers. All tickets sold through Quicklyevents are created, priced and handled by the organizers themselves. The transaction of funds for tickets is directly made to the organizer's account. The organizers are liable for refund of the amount for the ticket in case of any cancellation of the event. Quicklyevents is in no way responsible for any such disputes
Redirecting to other websites: The events listing may contain links to other websites outside the company domain and Quicklyevents does not take any responsibility for the authentication and safety of usage for such third-party websites.
Portal access restrictions: Quicklyevents reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate the access to the website and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
Control over the ticketing service: Quicklyevents does not control the availability of tickets, pricing and authenticity. The users are hereby advised to verify the same at their own discretion.
Event restrictions: Please check the restrictions for admission rights into the events by the organizer, like age, dress code etc. before buying the tickets. The organizer reserves all rights to allow participation in their events.
Organizers Payout: For Indian Event Organizers, payouts of the ticket transactions happened on & after 1st January 2023 will be as per the Indian government guidelines. So, in case if the event organizer has not submitted their GST Registration number in their billing profile, they are required to update it with a valid GST Number from their Payout Settings on Quicklyevents.com
Quicklyevents will deduct 1% as the Tax at Source ('TCS') on the transaction made through our platform. This is applicable to all the event organizers who are selling tickets through Quicklyevents.com (Only for Indian events/ Organizers)
Billing and delivery: The billing and delivery of tickets will be done by the organizer and will not be handled by Quicklyevents. Please contact the organizer directly in case of any issues.
Modification of terms and conditions: Quicklyevents reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at its own discretion. We are not liable to notify the users once the changes take effect.
Jurisdiction: All disputes arising out of the ticketing services will be handled by the organizers themselves and Quicklyevents will not be a part of it whatsoever. In case Quicklyevents is responsible, the agreement and each term shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Nagpur (Maharashtra).
Making Your Booking:
- All tickets sold through Quicklyevents are created, priced and handled by the organizers themselves. Quicklyevents is not responsible for the event which will be held at a venue declared by the concerned authorities. All orders are subject to availability, acceptance, and rejection of order by the organiser. By ordering tickets you agree, on your own behalf and as agent on behalf of all the customers for whom you are purchasing tickets or who will be holding tickets purchased by you, to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Abiding by the age restrictions is mandatory, which applies to the venue where the event is being conducted. We shall use reasonable efforts to provide details of age restrictions, but it should be your responsibility to know the age parameters which are applicable to the entry
- After purchasing the ticket from the Quicklyevents site, subject to the availability at advertised rates and quantity and checking the transaction status, we will provide confirmation of the sale of the ticket.
- Accepting your request to buy the ticket, we charge you with face value of advertised ticket rate with clearly itemized booking fee. Booking fee is a separate charge made for facilitating the booking and is inclusive of Tax. The receipt of the face value of the booking charge can be collected from the event management/organizer/promoter.
- The confirmation of your booking is done with a unique booking reference code which will be valid only after the payment is processed and accepted.
Sale of Tickets:
- Quicklyevents doesn't hold any control over management and maintenance of the venue. Quicklyevents doesn't hold any control over the organisation and management of the event. We, our employees or agents shall not be liable or have forced responsibility for any death, personal injury, loss or damage caused at the event, neither any grievances, refunds, exchange or claims for any reasons, whatsoever. Booking fees and handling fees are not refundable, but any other refunds can be made only at event management/organizer/promoter's account and discretion.
- Exchange, resell and transfer of tickets can be done only at the discretion of the organiser. Quicklyevents and the organiser reserves the rights of cancellation or holding entry under mentioned circumstances.
- In case the event is postponed or cancelled for whatsoever reasons and under all such circumstances, a Postponement Publicity Notice or Cancellation Publicity Notice shall be given in media by the event management/organizer/promoter . In such circumstances, Quicklyevents and the customer will have to be notified as soon as the public announcement is made and/or the cancellation decision is made.
- Quicklyevents is not obligated and liable to make any refund at any event, as authorised by a prior written agreement and mutual understanding with event management/organizer/promoter. The organiser is liable to place notices regarding the procedures and time period of claiming refund, under exclusive discretion.
- The privacy terms apply to and govern the data collection and usage. It is also applicable to the ways in which we protect your personal information.
- Quicklyevents is committed to protecting your privacy to give you the safest online experience.
- Quicklyevents collects personally identifiable information, like the e-mail address, name, address, contact information and other aggregated data generated by our system as it tracks traffic through the website.
- The personally identifiable information is collected to deliver the services you have requested for and to provide customer support. Quicklyevents does not sell, rent or lease the customer information to the third-parties.
- You are opting in for event updates or related communication when you subscribe to any city, follow any user/organizer/event/venue, log in to the platform, or book or try to book tickets for any event.
- We may share the collected information with event management/organizer/promoter as necessary for the purposes of the event. We will not share the information for marketing and promotional purposes without your consent (as part of the booking process or otherwise).
- No disclosure of personally identifiable information is undertaken by Quicklyevents, without notice, only if required to do abiding the law or in good faith, if such action is necessary to protect and defend the rights or property of Quicklyevents.